Best of luck this week as we embark on the testing season!
- Band placement audition music (also the FINAL EXAM) is posted online HERE and the password is ATB2018.
These hearings will take place for every student in the band program starting Monday, May 21 and ending on the day of the final. Please make sure you are prepared to play for a director starting May 21. These hearings are the prime component in deciding band placements for the following year…please take them very seriously.
- SPIN CAMP for all students interested in DANCE GUARD this upcoming year is May 14, 15, 16 from 5-7pm. Anyone is welcome and no experience necessary! If you have questions email William Henry at email@example.com
- BAND BANQUET for the entire band and Dance Guard will be here before you know it! It will take place Friday, May 25 at the Sterling Event Center from 7pm-11pm. This is a fun ‘band formal’ that celebrates the students accomplishments and hard work all year. There will be a catered formal dinner and fun dance as well as director and student awards. Tickets will go on sale May 21 and 22 before school and will be $25 each to cover food and venue. **NOTE** Parents are very welcome….however traditionally only students attend.
- GRADUATION BAND – Mandatory for all non-senior Wind Ensemble and Symphonic Students. Date: May 31 at 1pm (shuttles will run from 10am-12 leaving Anderson) This is a VERY important performance!! More information will be coming regarding transport to the Frank Erwin Center that day. Call time – in seats at Frank Erwin Center and ready for warm up downbeat at NOON.
- If during marching season you received a temporary brag button and you would like the real deal to keep forever – please email Marcie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everyone have a fantastic week!!!