NWACA Parade is coming up and we look forward to seeing everyone for this short but super fun summer event! It is required for all band and guard that are in town.
Incoming freshmen and new students – do not worry – you don’t have to know how to march! Everyone just show up ready for some fun! The drum majors will be there to guide – We are here to welcome you and help you out!
If you need a Trojan Band show shirt because you did not get one in the spring we will have extras at the meeting point. Email Ms. Gonzalez at email@example.com with your shirt size. You will need your instrument and that is it! We will be playing Louie Louie – you can download and print the music using the instructions below or we will have extra copies there. Lyre/flip folders are helpful if you have them.
- Band Hall will be tomorrow (Saturday June 29 from 1-2pm) If you need to get instruments, music or flags.
- GUARD – you will need a red heart flag if you don’t have one.
- Meet Drum Majors at the parade starting point on northwest side of Far West and Waterline at 8:20am.
- Wear your Trojan Band SHOW SHIRT
- Pedestrians line up by 8:30 AM on the northwest side of Far West Blvd, west of Waterline Rd.