Are you a new band parent looking for information about the Trojan Band program and activities? Read this page and check out the links provided for easy access to important information.
Here are the top eight things you need to know about the Anderson Trojan Band.
- Welcome! We are pleased to have new band students and parents join the Anderson Band & Guard community.
- Trojan Band Parents are here to help! ABBA (our booster club) published this website and the corresponding announcements to band students and parents. Here are the links:
- WWW.ANDERSONTROJANBAND.COM Our comprehensive website
- THE TROJAN BAND BLAST The latest announcements and updates from ATB
- SUBSCRIBE TO THE TROJAN BAND BLAST – Get the announcements and updates sent right to your email address.
- SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CALENDAR! It will link the Trojan Band calendar to your online calendar (iCal, Google, Outlook)
- CONTACT ABBA OFFICERS AND COMMITTEE HEADS – These experienced parents can answer your questions and help you get the answers you need on any band-related subject. Click here for our current list of names & e-mail addresses, or just send a message to email@example.com.
- Need to check out an instrument for the summer? CONTACT MR. EWER as soon as possible.
- Mark your calendars for the fall General Assembly! It is typically held the second Monday of September in the evening.
- Watch the Band Blast for SUMMER BAND INFO! There will be a link for students to access the show music for your instrument. Please be sure that you are signed up to receive the Band Blasts! If you have any problems, please CONTACT THE BAND DIRECTOR or ask a parent for help.
- Get involved! The Anderson Band Booster Association (ABBA) has some wonderful ways that we can be involved in our student’s band experience. It takes all of us to get a 200+ member band where it needs to go safely, fed, in uniform, and with all their instruments and equipment. The reward is getting to experience first-hand the beautiful magic that happens each time the band performs, whether it is the marching band, dance guard, drum line, steel band, jazz band or one of the concert bands. Come join in on the fun!
- Thank a band director! Our students are so fortunate to be led by very dedicated and talented directors. Cheryl Lee, Frank Nedley, Jeff Cleveland, and Tucker Ewer do an outstanding job to make this an award-winning band program!
We highly recommend that you review the web pages listed under the ABBA tab, especially the FAQs page, and the PARENT VOLUNTEERING page. These particular sections will give new parents (and students) a well-rounded overview of the Trojan Band.
Do you still have questions? Reach out to ABBA MEMBERS today. We are always glad to help!